Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Red Vs. Blue

The Red Vs. Blue animation is genius. I watched some of the episodes when they came out a few years ago, but haven't caught up with the new ones or refreshed my memory lately. However, I had a chance to catch up AND earn points for my class, so I couldnt pass on the opportunity. Red Vs. Blue Season One is hilarious and very inventive, but my favorite has to be season 2. I watched the first episode of season 1 today and still laughed at all the awkward humor. There are a total of 5 seasons that I'm aware of, and I've watched up through season 4. The voice acting is a lot better than one would imagine, and the humor is priceless and fresh. The lack of facial expressions and goofy movement with the character's oblivious humor is exciting. I enjoyed watching the first episode again, and might buy the DVD series if I get a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment