Sunday, July 26, 2009

Getting Used to Blogging

Well its been about 3 weeks now that I've been reading, typing, and thinking about blogs in general. The idea of my own page was strange at first, but its starting to become comfortable to me in many different aspects. I'm reading how other students post blogs and what materials they choose to talk about, and its very interesting to me.

However, I still don't know how to add pictures to my posts, and its something I've been trying to figure out for a bit. If anyone could give me a brief rundown on how to do this procedure I'd appreciate it. My page looks nice, but I'd like to add some color to it.

Also, I'm thinking blogging is the new facebook/myspace for the generation below us. I wasn't totally understanding of the blog, and might still sound stupid when talking about it. My over-analyzing mind is thinking that we will sound outdated and useless to our kids, similar to how some parents still can't use a computer or cell phone. Wierd thought, but its probably going to be true in most cases. This could also be a good reason why I'm studying Communications Media...hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment